*** SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT *** By installing and use of this Software, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not install, use or distribute this Software or uninstall it.
SCOPE OF THIS LICENSE: This Agreement covers the BrainsBreaker program associated files and documentation (hereinafter "the Software"), except the materials referred in the section "Third Party Licenses" below governed by their own licenses.
OWNERSHIP: The Software is owned and copyrighted by Juan Trujillo Tarradas. This is a license of use and confers no title or ownership in the Software.
GRANT OF LICENSE. You may use The Software under a non-exclusive license subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You may install and use the Software in Evaluation mode on any number of computers at any one time.
- The Software can be evaluated before buying it. There is not any guarantee that the Software and the Activation Code will work on hardware or operating systems other than the ones stated as compatible at the time of the purchase.
- If you buy the license of use of the Software, you will receive a personal Activation Code that will transform the Evaluation version into the Activated version. This license grants you the right to install the Activated version on any computer of your property, provided it is in use in only one computer at any time.
DISTRIBUTION. You may distribute verbatim copies of the Software in Evaluation mode, in its original form, in any medium, provided that you do not modify it in any fashion and keep intact all the notices that refer to this License.
UNAUTHORIZED USE: - You may not use any Activation Code for the Software that has not been purchased from Juan Trujillo Tarradas or an authorized representative of Juan Trujillo Tarradas.
- You may not distribute or transfer any Activation Code that converts the Evaluation version into the Activated Version of the Software.
- You may not translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, merge or transform the Software. (This clause does not apply to the materials listed in the "Third Party Licenses" section).
- You may not utilize the Software in violation of any applicable law.
This agreement can be updated, at our discretion, in future releases of the Software (when updating the Software you can consult the date of the Agreement update at the end of it).
DISCLAIMER. THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILTY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING FORM THE USE, INSTALLATION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE PROGRAM AND FILES.