BrainsBreaker allows handling simultaneously several pieces:
The first step is selecting the group of pieces:
* Point with the mouse on a non-occupied point in the main screen or in a tray.
* click and move the mouse (holding down the button).
While dragging the mouse, you will see a rectangle that grows. The pieces that fall into this rectangle become highlighted meaning that are selected.
When the desired pieces are selected, release the mouse button. Then you can:
* Move all these pieces simultaneously: Click with the mouse inside the rectangle. Then drag it, the selected pieces will move.
* The above procedure can be applied to move a group of pieces to a tray: Either press Alt+1 to send all the pieces to the tray 1 (Q for the main desk). Or open the tray and when dragging move the mouse into the tray and release it there.
* Scatter the pieces in all the screen or tray leaving the rectangle empty: This is useful when you are playing a puzzle with many pieces and want to have a specific zone of the screen without pieces on it: Open the menu for the rectangle (move the mouse into the rectangle and right click). Then select Scatter outside this rectangle
* Scatter the pieces into the selection rectangle:
The inverse of the previous one, it will put all the pieces into the current
selection rectangle. Open the menu for the rectangle (move the mouse into the rectangle and
right click). Then select Scatter into this rectangle
* Nail or unnail the pieces that are selected: Open the menu for the rectangle and select Nail all or Unnail all
The selection rectangle can be canceled by clicking the mouse outside it or by pressing the "Esc" key.